MOTOR ENGINE OIL
SAE 10W-40 API SN
TRIBO 10W-40 HYPERMAX
Innovative universal ester-containing engine oil on a hydrosynthetic basis for petrol and diesel engines, both new and "old" brands and with a large mileage. Developed on the basis of the requirements of European manufacturers.
- The ester technology and the latest generation hydrosynthetic base with an extended range of viscosity-temperature properties ensure efficient operation of the engine in all operating modes: cold start, urban mode, highway mode, as well as under increased load (when driving off-road, uphill, driving with a trailer, maximum load) and at high ambient temperatures.
- Perfect for active driving and does not lose its properties when using fuel of variable quality (with a sulfur content of up to 500 ppm) due to a large reserve of the base number (TBN).
- The hydrosynthetic ester-containing base, combined with the latest additive package, preserves the engine’s power parameters throughout the entire replacement interval.
- The unique wear reduction technology in combination with ester components provides excellent anti-wear and anti-friction properties due to the exceptional strength of the oil film, which, in combination with good pumpability, significantly increases the service life of the engine even in “Start-stop” driving modes and during cold start.
- Due to its excellent detergent-dispersing properties and the highest thermal- oxidative stability, it effectively combats all types of deposits and keeps engine parts clean throughout the entire replacement interval.
It is intended for gasoline and diesel engines of a wide fleet of cars (passenger cars, light SUVs, minibuses and light trucks) of European and other manufacturers.
Recommended for use in engines of Daimler, VW cars that have additional requirements for engine oils (according to the above specifications).
The oil is not suitable for use in heavy trucks and similar vehicles!